We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Photo by Rhoda Peacher
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice, strained to remove seeds and pulp
- 2 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice, strained
- 1 T. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 T. minced shallots or red onion
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 T. minced fresh chives, rosemary or dill (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a jar, seal tightly and shake vigorously to blend. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Shake again before serving.
Dressing can be used for up to two weeks when stored in the refrigerator. Makes 1 cup.